Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Decade!





Ten years ago this month, I met the person who, unbeknownst to me, would become so significant, so responsible for turning my life into a wild roller-coaster ride. Someone who would inadvertently teach me more about myself, love, life, creation, spirituality, forever than anyone or anything else in this world.  Ten years ago I met my best friend. I met the person who makes me laugh everyday.  Ten years ago I had no idea what I was getting myself into. It would get ugly before it became beautiful. But through the ugly is when I found myself. I found out that I truly could love unconditionally and forever. Ten years ago I met the person who would become my husband and then father of my child.
A decade ago, I met the love of my life. 



4 comments:

  1. love this!! Happy 10 years!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi AMOR! I love you so much. Can't believe it's been 10 years!! I would be lost without you as you keep me grounded and thinking straight. You remind me of what's important in life and you gave me our precious little bundle, Mila! Thank you for aaaaalll your great patience and support. I Love You... On to the next ten years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Best wishes for many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Congratulations on getting through the first 10 years! We're celebrating 20 this May, so you have a ways to go, but, you'll make it. Just keep on keepin' on, and LOVING one another. :)

    ReplyDelete